Renovating your bathroom not only creates a beautiful space and boosts the value of your home, but also gives you the highest return for your home improvement investment in Scarborough. From installing toilets to choosing the best fixtures, planning your bathroom renovation can be overwhelming. On the other hand, it can be an expensive project. Hence, it is important to know where to spend and where to save.
Renovating according to room’s function
Determining the room’s function before starting the renovation makes you understand what kind of finishes will be needed to install.
- Renovating a kid’s bathroom will cost less, as the fixtures are functional with a basic bathtub and a new surround.
- However, a master bathroom is going to be expensive, depending on the number of showerheads, kind of marble, or tiles to be used.
- The cost of renovating a guest bathroom will depend entirely on the functions and fixtures to be used.
Hiring a bathroom renovation specialist in Scarborough is the best option as they will plan, design, and renovate according to your needs keeping your budget in mind. Cedar Hills Contracting strives to provide its clients with a high-quality bathroom renovation in North York. With their highly trained professionals and latest techniques, they will change the look of your bathroom. Consider their custom home builder Scarborough for a detailed survey of your home who will design your bathroom from the initial stage to the final trim.
Showers, Bathtubs, and Toilet
- Add a free-standing bathtub that gives a deep-soaker option for a spa-like experience
- Install a shower panel with multiple settings and adjustable shower
- High-end faucets with powerful jets set the tone of your bathroom décor
- For a splurge of luxury, add a bidet attachment or handheld bidet wand to your toilet for a clean and fresh experience.
- Buy new fixtures that complement the rest of the bathroom
- Choose a simple vessel sink with a minimalist basin for a modern and contemporary look
- If you want a spotlight on your bathroom counter, choose an undermount sink that gives a sleek look and is easy to clean
- Set up proper vanity lighting in your bathroom to elevate the theme of your space.
- Transitional-style lighting come with simple designs and neutral finishes that blend well with many bathroom furnishings and décor
- Industrial-style lighting provides an edge to your space
- Modern light fixtures give a complete aesthetic modern look to your bathroom.
Easy-install tiles and storage space
Since it is a small space, floor tile costs can be kept less although choosing a high-end material will make it expensive.
- Use backsplashes and wall tiles to add a practical and chic element to your bathroom décor.
- Go for smart tiles that are self-adhesive and easy to install.
- Marble flooring looks natural, has a long-lasting finish. It complements any style be it traditional, contemporary, or transitional.
- Keep your bathroom clutter-free by adding cabinets for linen and medicines. Create shelves with drawers, cubbies, and baskets.
Be sure what changes you would like to make in your bathroom. Your builder will work within your budget maintaining the style and look that you wish for.